Thursday, June 3, 2010

One other thing before I run off to the world of spaghetti covered in ketchup and mayo.

I have a cat and 3 kittens. I also have a circle house which means I only have 1 big room. Kids get really excited about the cats so every once in a while a new kid will try to look into my place. Last week I had just taken a shower and was standing nude at the day I was born looking at my roof when I see a 7 year old boy rip my curtain to my site. I yelled out in surprise as he quickly jumped from the window. I threw on some clothes and found him sitting on the bantiba outside my house. Maybe he was traumatized, or perhaps just contemplating that he peaked in nude woman viewing so early in life and was upset that it came so soon in life. I told him that I would beat him (just kidding?) and to not look in my house. I knew this day would come....I just didn't know when.

No comments:

Post a Comment