Friday, June 24, 2011

Pictures


The pictures edition! I am slowly getting more pictures than I can keep up with. Here are a few. The first are of the world map mural I am painting at the school. The last picture is 2 week worth of work.
There is a odd really bitter fruit that grows by the river.
Then is the building of the school pump. It happened fast and now my village has a regular pump and this one that they can use on weekend when school is out.
Tea=Gunpowder?
Then are some teaching aides. The house scene is from a translation of The Boy Who Cried Wolf and the Africa Map is from a game I am making to teach the kids a little bit about geography.
There is a picture of Casey and I who people often confuse. Which one is which?! Guess and maybe you will win a prize.
Then there is my host aunt's baby naming ceremony. Everyone gets dressed to the nines.
Last is a public bathroom. Not even the worst I have seen.
















No comments:

Post a Comment